Saturday, January 13, 2018

Swimwear on The Sweetest Tee

Cruise season has officially started so we decided to add some of our favorite swimwear to The Sweetest Tee. 

We have found several overseas companies that make beautiful swimwear, have excellent reviews and claim to run true to size. Just to make sure you feel secure ordering online, we add a size chart to each item. Please make sure to always check it - women's sizes are never consistent in this day and age.

This beautiful flamingo one-piece is our favorite of the moment. It sells for $32.99. It also comes in a bikini for $29.99. I've even ordered one for myself and can't wait to wear it. I won't be posting pictures of me wearing it but I will report back on what I think of it - cut, fabric, durability, etc.

We always try and keep prices low and affordable. If there is something specific you are looking for, let us know. We love hunting for great finds so we can bring them to you, it's the best part of this business!

No comments:

Post a Comment